now enrolling for the upcoming 2018/2019 school year.
- Our program is open to children from 30 months of age, continuing on through the end of the Pre-K year
- Your child does not need to be fully potty trained at the start of preschool. Children who are still learning are welcome and encouraged to keep trying in a supportive, loving environment.
- A copy of your child’s immunization records, as well as a current Well Child physical record.
- A completed Enrollment Application form
- A $60 application fee in the form of a check made out to Columbia City Preschool
• 9:00AM drop-off, 1:00PM pick-up, give or take a quarter hour or so if necessary.
• 2-5 days per week, with your choice of days.
*Priority is given to families seeking enrollment for the full week. Space is dependent upon individual scheduling needs.
Tuition is divided into ten equal installments, one for each month of the school year.
This is our standard asking price, and aimed at our higher income households.
$875.00 per month ⇢ 5 days per week
$725.00 per month ⇢ 4 days per week
$575.00 per month ⇢ 3 days per week
$425.00 per month ⇢ 2 days per week
We offer a 15% sibling discount for one additional student.
Our tuition costs allow our financial aid system to work, opening our program to a larger span of socioeconomic diversity. If you are interested in utilizing our sliding scale system, please inquire and we'll open a dialogue to find what will work best for your family and our school.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy:
Columbia City Preschool of Arts and Culture recruits and admits students of any sex, gender identity, religion, race, color, physical or developmental ability or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities. In addition, our school will not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender identity, religion, race, color, physical or developmental ability or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship/loans/fee waivers (if offered), educational programs and/or athletics/extracurricular activities.